As a non-profit provider, Hospice of Montgomery relies on community support to provide quality services to all who need our care, regardless of their ability to pay. Generous community support has been fundamental to our success for nearly 40 years. Your kind support is a source of great encouragement to all who work to fulfill the mission of Hospice of Montgomery.Click here to make an online contribution
Your online contribution will go to the following of your choosing
Back to top
- Annual Gift
- Hospice Home
- Where Ever Needed Most
Become A Sponsor
Funds raised through sponsorship allow Hospice of Montgomery to provide these critically important services to those in need, regardless of their ability to pay.
Sponsorships range from $500 to $20,000. Different levels of engagement are available, allowing for your increased visibility throughout the community.Click here to view sponsorship levels and become a sponsorBack to top
How funds are used
Membership dues, donations and fundraising income is used to cover the cost of:
- Uninsured care
- Under-insured care/partial benefits
- Medications for patients who do not have the ability to pay
- Medical equipment and supplies, such as oxygen and diapers, for patients who do not have the ability to pay
Care/services required, but not reimbursed by Medicare/Medicaid
- Bereavement Services
- Volunteer Training
- Staff Education
- Community Education
- Special occasion gifts for patients/families
- Community Grief Support Group
- Annual Memorial Service
- Pay quality staff
- The Hospice Home
We think you will agree that Hospice of Montgomery is a vital contributor to our community. Not just because it provides quality, professional medical care, but because it stands as a model of kindness, concern and caring for those terminally ill patients and families who need hospice services.Back to top
What Other Ways Can I Contribute to Hospice of Montgomery?
- Make contributions and encourage your friends, family and co-workers to contribute to Hospice of Montgomery.
- Volunteer your time Click Here
- Help us ‘tell the hospice story’ – secure speaking engagements for our staff in your church, community and civic groups/organizations.
- Tell people about Hospice of Montgomery – mention us by name, not all hospices are the same!
- “Like” us on Facebook! Click Here
- Share pictures and/or comments on your Facebook page about the work we are doing and don’t forget to tag Hospice of Montgomery.
Your donation to Hospice of Montgomery honors and remembers family and friends- making a lasting impact on our community!